Tuesday 22 May 2012

Victorian Goth

Today I dyed my hair (black and I wanted to do bright red streaks as well,but I didn't know where to find the dye for it),anybody have any ideas?
 Today we're going to be covering Victorian fashion!Now I'm sure that some of you dear readers have heard of Victorian fashion before right? Well,if you haven't yet,I'm going to tell you :)!
 Victorian fashion is dressing like the people in the Victorian ages did. Woman wear dresses(frills,lace and all) corsets UNDERNEATH their dress,bloomers (sort of like long puffy underwear),and well you have to be very prim and proper because your...well..dressed like your from the freaking Victorian era!
 Now for guys you should dress formally like crisp shirts in jewel tones(maroon,emerald,burgundy,dark blue,navy blue,black and some other colours),crisp pants,a frock coat,a lacy tie thingy,and top hats.If you people(guys and girls) want to find out more here is a link to wiki!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victorian_fashion#Mourning_black
This is a good reference for men and i got it from punkturns30.blogspot.com   



This is a good reference for women and  i got it fromdaveandsu.com
If you aren't into the entire lace,frills and feathery adornments,then this branch of goth isn't for you. Next month I'll be covering Cyber Goth! 'Till then HAVE FUN!! :)
listening to My Future Ex-Girlfriend by Voltaire

No comments:

Post a Comment